International Presidential Scholarships 2021 at Western Illinois University, USA: Western Illinois University is delighted to announce the International Presidential Scholarships to outstanding students who are interested in studying a degree program at the University. The Western Illinois University will provide a renewable stipend of $3,000 for the fall and spring semesters.
- University or Organization: Western Illinois University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject area.
Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible, the students must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have to be a newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, a non-sponsored international scholar, enrolling at WIU for the first time.
- Aspirants need to have at least 3.00 GPA (confirmed by WIU), renewable for a second year with a 3.0 GPA maintained.
- Scholars enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. Only after that, they are qualified to appeal for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit the copy of the passport along with all academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a degree comparable to a recognized U.S. bachelor or high-school degree.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English student, submit adequate English proficiency scores on one of the given exams: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.
The Western Illinois University will provide a renewable stipend of $3,000 for the fall and spring semesters.
To Apply, Click Here.