2021 International Student Scholarships at University of Western Ontario, Canada: The University of Western Ontario is currently awarding an amazing scholarship opportunity to outstanding international students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution. The successful students will receive the bursary range from $300 to $2,000 for their tuition fee.
- University or Organization: University of Western Ontario
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Number of Awards: three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The awards are based on outstanding academic performance, creative and innovative thought, and significant extracurricular activities.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational award, students have to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at Western University. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the official transcripts, photocopy of passport and an essay, and a nomination from their school.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate and need to meet the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will be required to write one of the following acceptable English language proficiency tests: IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL.
The successful students will receive the bursary range from $300 to $2,000 for their tuition fee.
Application Deadline: Open
To Apply, click here.