Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships 2021 at University of Reading, UK: The University of Reading is currently awarding the Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships to students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
This university is internationally recognized for the quality of its teaching and learning. It is one of the best research universities in the UK and is committed to continuous innovation and investment in the future.
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to £4,000 each
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following subjects:
- MA Diplomacy
- MA International Relations
- MA International Security Studies
- MA Public Policy
- MA Strategic Studies
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students
- Applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Attach electronic copies of your academic transcripts, certificates and other supporting information.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants having normally achieved at least an upper second class honours degree in their undergraduate studies, or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicants with relevant equivalent professional experience will also be considered for taught postgraduate degree programmes.
- Language Requirement: Students must be competent in the English Language. This can be satisfied through GCSE English Language at Grade C (or 4 in the numeric grading scheme) or better, or an equivalent qualification.
The support will be distributed in the following manner:
- UK/Republic of Ireland students – £2,000 each
- International students – £4,000 each
Application Deadline: 1 March and 1 November
Visit The Official Website For More Information.