International Student Scholarships at George Brown College – Canada: Established in 1967, George Brown College offers a wide variety of part-time and full-time programs to its students. It has over 15,000 distance education students from all over the world.
Why study at George Brown College? The college provides you with a wide array of services and resources to help you succeed both academically and personally. They ensure you have everything you need to focus on your education and succeed.
- University: George Brown College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master’s degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
To be eligible, applicants must;
- be an international student
- display financial need
- English language requirement of the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, students must take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Please attach all documents required in support of your application but do not send any extra documents that are not required.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the entire English language requirement of the college.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021