2021 International Scholarships at C.T. Bauer College of Business – USA: C.T. Bauer College of Business – USA is awarding International Scholarships to high achieving students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution. The main purpose of the grant is to inspire and assist students to get success in their career.
- University: University of Houston
- Department: C.T. Bauer College of Business
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to $5,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree in the field of Business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Every Bauer College student is encouraged to apply. Current business majors, as well as incoming graduate students and Bauer College freshmen, transfer students, and international students, are eligible to apply for Bauer colleges programmes.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a Master’s degree at the University. After that, they have to apply online for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, personal statement, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, seekers are required to have graduate degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
January 1, 2021
The University of Houston will provide an award amount of up to $5,000 per academic year to the successful candidates.
For more information, Click here.