UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates: Here is an internship program opportunity with a different. You are invited to apply for the UNICEF Internship Programme organized for young graduates.
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
Company/Organisation: UNICEF Internship
Internship Location: UNICEF Internship
Internship Type: Paid Internship
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Youths
UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates | Details
When a UNICEF office identifies the need for an intern to support their team, they publish the opportunity. All the interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available. You can find current opportunities.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates
- Applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
The values of the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include:
- Provides placement opportunities for graduates
- A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
How-to-Apply: All interested and eligible for UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates can submit their application through the website. Complete and submit an online recruitment profile, a CV/resume and cover letter.
For more information, click here.