The University of Oulu – Finland is offering scholarship opportunities to students studying for a degree in the Institution. The scholarship is for one academic year and covers all or some of the international tuition fee. The scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 50%, 75% or 100% of the full tuition fee. Applicants can apply for the tuition scholarship as part of the admissions process.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Architectural Design
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Ecology and Population Genetics
- Mineral Resources and Sustainable Mining
- Education and Globalisation
- Learning, Education and Technology
- Product Management
- Protein Science and Biotechnology
- Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment
- Wireless Communications Engineering
Value of Scholarship: The scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 50%, 75% or 100% of the full tuition fee. Applicants can apply for the tuition scholarship as part of the admissions process. The University of Oulu Scholarships does not cover living costs.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be International Students
- be proficient in English Language
- have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme.
- have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Application Process: International applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
Application Timeline: 20th January 2021 (15.00 GMT +2).
For more information, click here.