Lambton College, Canada is supporting the best and brightest international applicants with over $1 million CAD in scholarship funding. This scholarship program aims to support the best and brightest international applicants who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
- University or Organization: Lambton College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the following subjects:
- Applied Process Piping Design
- Advanced Photography
- Business Management
- Business Management – Human Resources
- Business Management – International Business
- Canadian Culinary Operations
- Cyber Infrastructure Specialist
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Hospitality Management
- Interprofessional Practice – Gerontology
- Power Engineering Technician
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students
- Aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational opportunity, applicants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of high school/post-secondary transcripts, diplomas and degrees, proof of English Proficiency – IELTS or TOEFL scores as per program admission requirements (Indian applications can only submit IELTS scores).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate your English language proficiency by submitting one of the following test scores, completed within the last two years:
- Academic IELTS with a minimum overall score of 6.5 and no individual bands less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum overall score of 79.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $3,000 CAD to complete their undergraduate studies in Canada.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
For more information, click here.