The University of Newcastle in Australia is providing an award of a total value of $10,000 for a two year (or more) program of full-time study; $7500 for a one-and-a-half-year program of full-time study; and $5,000 for a one year program of full-time study to all the outstanding applicants.
Eligible Countries: Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia
Value of Award: $10,000
Number of Awards: 50
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- Combined Innovation & Entrepreneurship programs with Business, Laws (Honours), Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Business programs with Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws (Honours) Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Commerce programs with Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship or Laws (Honours), or Business Analytics
- Juris Doctor
- MBA (Global)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy (Global)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- MBA (Global)/MSC (Data Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Applicants must be commencing in an eligible program with the Faculty of Business and Law, the University of Newcastle as a new student or via an approved University of Newcastle pathway (eligible programs exclude ELICOS only, Non-Award, MPhil, PhD).
- Applicants must be an international full-fee paying student from Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time.
- Applicants must be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia
Application Deadline: Open
Application Process: Applicants are advised to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate, after that no application is required for this application and students will be automatically awarded.
For more information, click here.