University of Queensland – Australia is offering the Paul Compton International Scholarship to individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution. This scholarship opportunity is created to encourage and support postgraduate coursework students of the School of Business experiencing financial need by making a contribution towards the cost of tuition fees.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $6,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in Business and Economics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must intend to enrol or be enrolled in an approved postgraduate coursework program in the School of Business full-time.
- Has a minimum of 16 units to complete in their approved program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, and documentary evidence of financial need.
- Admission Requirements: support will be awarded on the basis of evidence of financial need and personal qualities, including leadership potential.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
The amount of the support will be at least $6,500 but will not exceed the annual income from the fund and will be payable towards the cost of tuition fees of the Approved Program.