University of Toronto – Canada is awarding the Dean’s Information Scholarships to outstanding applicants who are ready to study a degree program at the Institution. This institution will provide a scholarship of $5,000 to all the deserving awarded applicants with the highest average based on academic merit.
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: $5,000.
- Number of Awards: 5 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- For the entire academic year, applicants must hold the award and recipients must remain registered for full-time.
- For each candidate, a minimum GPA of A- (3.70/4.0) is required in previous academic work.
- Awarded to incoming full-time students enrolling in the Master of Information degree;
- Must be full fee-paying Canada or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete applications have to be submitted for admission to the master’s degree program by January 31, 2020. Applicants are responsible to notify referees of any early deadlines for submission of documents to be considered for access awards consideration.
- Supporting Documents: A certificate of the previous academic year and CV with your application is required.
- Admission Requirements: Students will only be considered based on previous academic work certificates. Candidates are also required to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Your education has to be conducted in the English language. And if not, you must check out about the English Language Requirement.
The University of Toronto in Canada will provide a scholarship of $5,000 to all the deserving awarded candidates with the highest average based on academic merit.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021.