University of East Anglia – UK is inviting high achieving applicants who are seeking to study for a degree program to apply for the 10% Early Application International Scholarships. This scholarship program is designed to provide financial support and available for overseas students commencing in the postgraduate degree program at the University of East Anglia.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 10% discount
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree (LLB) in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- Students must hold an offer of admission at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible candidates to whom the School has made an offer will automatically be invited to apply for the opportunity by completing and submitting a short Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students also need to be able to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in the English language.
The University of East Anglia will provide 10% tuition fee reduction applicants on the basis of academic excellence.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021