Gates Cambridge Scholarships is offering a competitive full-cost scholarship to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The Gates Cambridge Scholarships programme aims to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters and PhD
Number of Scholarship: Several
Value of Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover the full cost of study
- the University Composition Fee and College fees at the appropriate rate
- a maintenance allowance for a single student
- one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Applications Open: 1st September, 2020
- Applications Closes: Dependent on your course – either 3rd December 2020 or 7th January 2021 midday (UK time)
Duration of Scholarship: For the duration of the programme
- Applicants must be citizens of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only degree); or a one-year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
for more information, click here