Berea College has a long history of welcoming students of all nationalities, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities. If you come to Berea, you will surely be welcomed. Admission to Berea College is competitive, and you will need to meet certain requirements to be considered. Please contact us with any questions. We are happy to assist you during your college search!
Duration of Award: 4 years
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have mastered the English language sufficiently to understand and participate in class lectures and discussions, read required texts and other materials, and complete written and other assignments
- Applicants must have a record of outstanding academic achievement and a strong sense of educational purpose.
Value of Award:
- There is no application fee to apply to Berea College.
- International students accepted by Berea College are funded for four years of study. We ask that each international student, once offered admission, to pay a one-time enrollment fee of $50 and a $2,200 deposit before coming to Berea to help with costs for medical, dental, emergencies, or other unexpected expenses. Students may apply for an exception to paying the deposit if there are inadequate family finances. The remaining balance of the deposit will be returned upon graduation. Having the deposit while at Berea is essential.
- The funding provided by Berea College includes cost of education (the equivalent of tuition) for up to four years. Costs for room and board are also covered completely for the first year.
30th November, 2020 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 25
Application Link [HERE]
For more Information, Click Here