The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation is currently awarding an exciting scholarship opportunity to International students who are interested in studying a degree program in Japan.
The scholarship will be provided every month throughout the minimum period required to acquire the degree. The amount of scholarship depends on the differs based on the period as below:
¥200,000 per month for 1 ~ 2 years degree
¥180,000 per month for 3 years degree
¥150,000 per month for 4 ~ 5 years degree
Application Deadline: 31st October 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Japan
Type: Doctoral (PhD), Masters
Number of Awards: 5 students
- Applicants must be enrolled as of April 2021 or currently applying for the academic course starting from April 2021 at a graduate school in Japan.
- Applicants applying for the PhD program must start the PhD course by the age of 35. Student applying for the master’s program must start the master course by the age of 30.
- Applicants must have a deep understanding of international friendship and goodwill, and must be able to attend the events organized by the foundation and take part in the network as an alumni member.
- Applicants must be able to carry an everyday conversation in Japanese. Interviews will be conducted in Japanese. (no exception)
- Confirm that you are eligible to apply.
- Enter “web application system”. Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Once the documents are submitted, the application number will be issued, and PDF of your application form will be created. Please save the PDF file as you will need it when the result is announced on our website.
For more information, click here