The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 155 countries worldwide.
|Application Deadline:||1 Nov 2019 (annual)|
|To be taken at (country):||Switzerland|
|Host||University of Lausanne, Switzerland|
|Number of Scholarship||Approximately 10|
|Eligible Countries||International students|
Eligible Field of Study
All master’s programme offered by UNIL, except the following:
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Education
- All MASs (PhD programmes)
Masters of Law, only two specializations – “international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are open to applications for Masters scholarships.
Value/Benefits And Duration
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).