The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS) (International) are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a Higher Degree by research at Flinders University. The AGRTPS includes an international tuition fee offset, a living stipend and Overseas Health Care cover
|Application Deadline:||9 Aug 2019 (annual)|
|To be taken at (country):||Australia|
|Host||Flinders University, Australia|
|Value/Benefits||Full tuition fees, a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $27,082 (2018 rate), and an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.|
|Eligible Field of Study||Full time research degree (masters or Ph.D)|
|Number of Scholarship||up to 10|
|Eligible Countries||International Students, except New Zealand|
• Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
• Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
• Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
• Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
• Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
Please see the conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.